Monday, April 21, 2014

Git: Hot to solve fatal: unable to access [url]

So today, while trying to push the latest commit for my last JSF tutorial here, I got an error like this:

fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/toubou91/JavaCodeGeeks_examples.git/': SSL read: error:00000000:lib(0):func( 0):reason(0), errno 10054

After a small investigation, I found myself reading this thread but the question persisted, as I knew that I had configured properly both my local repo's .git and git's .config file, so I tried pinging my remote repo from a browser.

I noticed that I was prompted to insert my account's credentials (so the reason was that I have been logged out from my remote repo and the local push couldn't match the destination).

After signing-in again, git push succeeded!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment