Friday, February 14, 2014

Just Thoughts

Hello World!

It's been a long time, since I uploaded my last post, but I had exams! Finally, I got rid of them yesterday, so I found sometime for myself, too; I decided to watch a movie that would make me think after the end, so I ended up with The Wolf of Wall Street (it's going for Oscar).

So today, this post, as you already realised, will just express some thoughts.

The reason that I started with the movie, is that I just wanted to mention that we all make our choices and probably are responsible for them. A simple one, but I believe everyone who saw the movie, will understand.

The other thing is that I started a new tutorial for the Java Code Geeks community, which will probably be published tomorrow - it has to do about listboxes in JSF 2.0 .

Finally, I'm planning to upload to my github account -probably tomorrow- 2 examples that deal with simple GUI applications in Visual Basic.NET; it was about a year ago, when a friend of mine asked me for help, in order to implement some programming assignments for a required for his studies course.

That's all for now, have a nice and proactive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment